miércoles, 6 de enero de 2016

Windshield Wiper Card

Hello Everybody!!!

I'm so glad to start doing what I love the most, Paper Crafting!!!. Today I wanna share with you all, a cute card I made for a friend whose birthday was at January 1st.

It's a Windshield Wiper Card, kind of interactive one, so when you pull out from both sides, a pop up message jumps. It's so funny and a cute way to express love the people you care about.

With this card, I entry the Quirky Crafts Challenge #1 in 2016


I hope you like it and I will be very happy to read your sweet comments.




The card in details

Closed

Open

Another View

Details



1 comentario:

  1. Thank you for entering your lovely card over at the Quirky Crafts Challenge Blog. To be considered in the top three your card should have the word celebrate or celebration on it. Please come back and enter another project if you would like a chance to be chosen. Tracy - on behalf of the Quirky Crafts Challenge Blog DT.

    ResponderEliminar

Hola chicas y chicos. Muchas Gracias por visitarme y dejarme sus comentarios. Ustedes son parte de la inspiración de cada artesano.